What is the reality of life in organizations?
- 47% of users do not have confidence in your information.
- 42% of managers use wrong at least once a week information.
- 59% say they lack information that should be used in decision making.
Some common questions:
- Are there multiple databases in your company with customer information which involves consolidating information to see what is the latest?
- When you request information to make decisions , How long does it to generate responsible for this information? Is the information reliable?
- Opportunities are lost because they can not be real-time , ie the time that the opportunity is detected?
- What if I want to do comparison with the previous month or against the same month one year or two years ago?
- What happens when you want to analyze data from different perspectives? Need constantly order different types of reports?
- Having trouble to measure the profitability of its business in the thinnest point?
What questions we get about our business?
What kind of analysis can I do?
- Who were the 10 clients that I bought more in Oct. 2009?
- How much each salesperson sold in December 2009 by product category?
- What is the age of the customer base to Dec. 2009?
- How I have inventory to Dec. 2009 by product?
- How took each of my vendors to Dec. 2009?
Success Stories with our customers
- MCPA Business Intelligence: Solution that extracts information from the car dealerships from the systems it manages and monitors the operation; and a dashboard where indicators of the company are displayed.